issue 508 closed

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 05:00:08 -0400 (EDT)
To: Hervé Ruellan <herve.ruellan@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Hervé Ruellan wrote:

> I noticed that the printing problems linked to the large tables present in
> the SOAP 1.2 Part 2 specification where still remaining in the PER (see [1]).
> The issue is that as there are tables containing URIs in several columns,
> those tables are very large and do not fit on a page while printing.
>
> Talking about this issue with Yves, he found that this issue had been solved
> in a previous edition of the PER (see [2]), but this modification seems to
> have been lost somewhere.
>
> Could you change back the table layout to the one in [2] in the future
> editions of the specification?

Dear Hervé,
The Working Group agreed with your comment and decided to incorporate the
new table layout in the current editors' copy [3], and close issue 508 [4].

If this resolution is not satisfying, please let the WG know.
Thanks,

[3] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.html
[4] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-pr-issues.html#x508

         ~~Yves