SOAP 1.2 Adjuncts errata re GET support

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:32:46 -0500
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

I just spotted this;

"For example, a conventional Web server (i.e. one not written
specifically to conform to this specification) might be used to
respond to SOAP-initiated HTTP GET's with representations of
Content-Type "application/soap+xml". Such interoperation is not a
normative feature of this specification."
 -- http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-soap12-part2-20030624/#httpinterop

But of course, the WebMethod feature supports exactly that (unless I'm
misunderstanding what "SOAP-initiated" means).

I expect this wasn't removed/replaced after the (late) addition of the
WebMethod feature.

Mark.
--
Mark Baker.  Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.       http://www.markbaker.ca