RE: SOAP primer

Thank you Noah and Martin for the responses. I was just exasperated, as
the primer was linked from slashdot.org yesterday, and being unfamiliar
with SOAP I was searching for the acronym definition as a basic
introduction. In the Wikipedia article it's the very first thing mentioned
in the overview. The primer has a section called "Overview" and yet this
information is missing. That seemed wrong to me. Please pardon me if I am
rude. I'm relatively uninformed and was just frustrated and complaining.

Have a good day,
Kevin