Fw: reference to infoset

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:13:23 -0700
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

======================
David Fallside
Data Management Stds & OS
Tel 530.477.7169
(TL 544.9665)

----- Forwarded by David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM on 09/15/2004 08:12 AM
-----

             Yves Lafon
             <ylafon@w3.org>
             w3c-xml-protocol-         w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
             wg-request@w3.org                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/14/2004 08:40          reference to infoset
             AM

I noticed, while editing RRSHB editor's copy [1] that there was a
reference to XML Infoset, do we want to update this reference to XML
Information Set (Second Edition) ? (that was in issue 500)

Editors of XOP and MTOM, see what I've done to the RRSHB reference section
[2] to match the recommendation of the manual of style [3].

Thanks,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/06/Attachments/Representation.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/3/06/Attachments/Representation.html#references