SOAP 1.2 part 2, Appendix A: media type registration

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:54:50 -0700
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

Because of the decision of the WG to use an external media type
registration for SOAP 1.2, this section needs to be updated to reflect
the fact that the registration template in the REC is no longer
normative.

This could be done by invalidating the entire appendix and pointing to
the registration when it is published. Alternatively, we can update the
registration template in the REC to match that which is registered, but
we'll still need to point to the external document as normative.

In either case, this errata can't be finalised until the media type
registration is.

Office of the CTO   BEA Systems