Fw: Resolving Issue 467

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:54:03 -0700
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

David Fallside
Data Management Stds
Tel 530.477.7169
(TL 544.9665)

----- Forwarded by David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM on 05/26/2004 01:53 PM
-----

             "Martin Gudgin"
             <mgudgin@microsof
             t.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "XMLP WG Private List"
             w3c-xml-protocol-         <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>
             wg-request@w3.org                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/26/2004 01:50          FW: Resolving Issue 467
             PM

FYI:

Response from Mike Champion.

Gudge