XMLP issue 443 closed

From: Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:20:47 -0700
To: jacek.kopecky@systinet.com
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org

You raised an issue, 433[1], regarding media type of binary data in XML.
The XMLP WG has closed issue 443 by stating the following:

"We have the 'Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML' document.
That provides the xmlmime:ContentType attribute to indicate the media
type of content in XML and a schema annotation for indicating acceptable
media types in a schema description."

The Assigning Media Types to Binary Data in XML' is located at [2].
Please note that the attribute name used in [2] is 'mediaType' and not
'ContentType'; this will be changed in a newer version of the 'Assigning
Media Types to Binary Data in XML' document.

I trust this resolves the issue to your satisfaction.

-Anish Karmarkar
For the XMLP Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues#x443