Re: XMLP Issue 452 closed

Chris, the WG discussed that new proposal and decided the approach had
been discussed before and no new information was brought up for the
issue to be reopened. 8-)

Personally, I think there's still hope for you, though, in the
Representation element which basically redirects the data somewhere
where it can be processed by XOP. I'm planning to send you examples of
how this could be done in practice.

Best regards,

Jacek