LC comments on MTOM

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.at>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:35:55 +0200
To: XMLP Comments <xmlp-comments@w3.org>

Hi all, 8-)

Here is my (potentially) non-editorial comment on the LC draft of MTOM:

Section 2.3.2 says receivers must not convert non-canonical
representations to canonical, but do they actually have the opportunity?
I think this text should be dropped as I don't think it's a good example
for the rule before it.

I'll send my editorial comments (or what I see as such) in a separate
message.

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Ph.D. researcher