Examples in XOP LC Draft

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:40:53 -0700
To: xmlp-comments@w3.org

The examples in the XOP Last Call Draft [1] use the 'text/xml' media
type for the XOP Document, and in the type parameter of the package's
media type. Instead, a XOP-specific media type should be used.

Also, I don't find a direct RFC2119 requirement to use a XOP-specific
media type in a XOP Package, which I don't think reflects the wishes of
the Working Group. An appropriate place might be item 5 in section 3.1.

Regards,

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-xop10-20040608/