From: ext noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com [mailto:noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 5:38 PM
To: Mahan Michael (Nokia-NRC/Boston)
Cc: fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp; xmlp-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: XOP Schema should be normative

Michael:  I wonder whether it would be more accurate to suggest that:

"we have defined the >schema for the< xop namespace as non-normative"

I believe the namespace name is normative, as are the rules in the (draft)
Recommendation for use of that namespace.  It's just the XML Schema which,
as Fujisawa-san points out, is non-normative.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142