Issue 491 Closed (ContentID in MTOM)

From: Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:41:08 -0700
To: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org

Martin, this issue you raised was assigned #491
<http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues#x491>
and today the XMLP WG agreed to resolve it by mandating the use of the
"cid:"  URI scheme in MTOM.  Please let us know if this closure is not
to your satisfaction.

--Pete

Thus spoke Martin Gudgin (mgudgin@microsoft.com) on Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 08:17:16AM -0700:

--