Issue 429 closed

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 04 Jun 2003 21:25:38 +0200
To: XMLP Comments <xmlp-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

the WG has decided to close the issue 429 [1] with the following
resolution:

We have resolved that our interest in xbInc:Include, as proposed in [2]
is at most for use in bindings. It should not in general be visible to
applications, and if present is in general to be interpreted by bindings
prior to application of the SOAP processing model.

As the originator of the issue, I'm satisfied with this resolution.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html#x429
[2] http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/jeffsch/paswa/paswa61.html

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect