RE: LC Issue 250: closed, editorial: text changed

It's specified in 2.2 which says:

"http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-envelope/role/next". Each SOAP
intermediary and the ultimate SOAP receiver MUST act in this role and
MAY additionally assume zero or more other SOAP roles.

So EVERYONE acts as 'next'. Or put another way, if you see something
marked soap:role='http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-envelope/role/next'
then it IS for you! Are you saying we need MORE definition than this?

Gudge