Re: LC Issue 250: closed, editorial: text changed

Joseph:  I think your concerns are essentially with the issue resolution
adopted by the WG, and not primarily with the minor wording changed
introduced by my editing of that result.  Accordingly, I think that
consideration of your concerns is beyond what I can undertake
independently as an editor, and I have asked the WG to advise on how they
would like to respond to your remaining unease with the specification.
Obviously, we will let you know when any further decisions are reached.
Thank you.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>