Re: typo, please forward

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:41:44 -0800
To: Henry Pfeil <hpfeil@uci.edu>
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org

Henry, thanks for the suggestion. I am cc'ing "xmlp-comments" which is the
place to send such items (per the Status paragraph of the document).

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           Henry Pfeil      |
|         |           <hpfeil@uci.edu> |
|         |           03/27/2002 10:43 |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                                                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  typo, please forward                                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |                                                                                                                           |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Re: http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-part0-20011217/

I apologize for contacting you directly, but I didn't want to interrupt the
more important discussions on xml-dist-app@w3.org with possible
typographical errors. If I may be so bold,

Example 1
  line 7 - change closing tag from </reference> to </m:reference>

The second paragraph below Example 1 begins
"A header is optional, but we have chosen to included it in our example."
I suggest changing 'included' to 'include'.

Thank you for the valuable work you and your committee are doing on this
protocol.
--Henry