Re: Issue Gudge General a): closed ("split part 2")

 Paul,
 seeing the email in which you are raising your issue, I was
struck by the similarity to my recent email, the one you
reference. I apologize for inadvertently copying you. 8-)
 Anyway, my email was meant as trying to get hold of the
direction of the whole SOAP spec. As I wrote, I believe it's
practically impossible to consolidate (a) and (c) (specia-lcased
by (b)), so I'd rather see a clear choice over an attempt to
satisfy everybody by splitting the spec into possibly three (or
more) pieces each with its goals.
 My main problem can be worded as "restful use of HTTP vs. the
Abstract Model".
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/