Issue 78 closed: ordering of structs

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 22:41:22 +0100 (CET)
To: XMLP Comments <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
cc: <sfell@streetfusion.com>
 Hi all, 8-)
 the XMLP WG has decided to close the issue 78 [1] with the
following resolution:

 We rephrase the long paragraph in section 3.7 [2] into:
 >>The root attribute information item is used to mark element
information items that are true roots of a serialised graph.
Element information items that are true roots MUST be labelled
with a root attribute information item with a logical value of
"true". If the attribute information item is missing or has the
value of "false", the element is not a true serialization root.<<

 In section 4.1 [3] - RPC and SOAP Body [1] says that "the
invocation is viewed as a single struct" and "the response is
viewed as a single struct". We will make it more explicit:
 >>The invocation and response structs are the only true
serialization roots.<<

 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/