Re: LC Issue 226 Resolution

From: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:44:28 -0400
To: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, xmlp-comments@w3.org

Paul,

To close the loop on issue 226, you have agreed to close this issue [1],
and open a new issue based on your new message to XMLP comments [2].  The
new issue is #295 [3].

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002Jul/0035.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlp-comments/2002Jul/0050.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x295