Closure of LC Issue #217

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:41:17 +0100
To: "'xmlp-comments@w3.org'" <xmlp-comments@w3.org>

During the XMLP-WG telcon on 17th July 2002 the XMLP-WG resolved to close
issue 217 [1] as proposed by Marc Hadley in [2]:

  Proposal
  ========

  I think Stuart pretty much nailed it above. Identifying a node is
  optional, but when a node *is* identified a URI is used.

  Suggest we change "A SOAP node MUST be identified by a URI." to "A
  SOAP node is identified by an unambiguous URI".

As both the originator of this issue and the individual actioned to report
its closure I am satisfied with this resolution.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
[On behalf of W3C XMLP-WG and self]
--