Qualify attributes?

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:03:55 -0700
To: <XMLp-comments@w3.org>

Should all the attributes defined by the SOAP spec be namespace
qualified? It would seem consistent that all attributes that appear on
elements that are NOT in a SOAP namespace be qualified. I think this
applies to all the attributes in the spec ( none of them appear on
Envelope, Header or Body ). We qualify role and mustUnderstand, but not
the other attribute like id/ref/itemType.

Martin Gudgin