Re: LC: SOAP 1.2 part 1: editorial nit

From: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:24:26 +0100
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org
To: Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com

Anish,

> There is typo in SOAP 1.2 Part 1 section 1.2.
>
> "The SOAP envelope has the namespace name ..." should be
> "The SOAP Envelope has the namespace name ..."
>
> The complete paragraph is:
>
> Some of the information items defined by this document are identified
> using XML
> namespace [7] names (see 5. SOAP Message Construct). In
> particular, this
> document defines the following namespace names:

Thanks for spotting this. Looking at the text there is a good deal
of duplication re namespace names between sections 1.1 and 1.2. I
have modified 1.2 to remove the duplication and this has resulted
in the removal of the text you refer to above.

Regards,
Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.