W3C Working Draft 17 December 2001

From: Jones, Matthew <MJones@NetSilicon.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:37:46 -0800
To: <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
Section 4.2
Reading this section after reading the following sentence in section 2

A SOAP message must not impose an XML schema processing....

What is the point of section 4.2?

Wouldn't it make sense to provide an example SOAP message rather than a schema and a valid XML fragment.  It seems so obvious to me that section 4.2 and the like are totally unacceptable in the document because they don't address SOAP, I can't seem to understand what I am missing.

What is the point of these sections and how do they apply to SOAP?

Matthew Jones
mjones@netsilicon.com