Printing the SOAP Specifications

From: Jones, Matthew <MJones@NetSilicon.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:28:03 -0500 (EST)
To: <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
If I print the SOAP specifications (from IE 5.5) part of the page is cut off.  I would like the specifications to be developed and formatted so they can easily be printed.  Example 1 in the SOAP 1.2 Primer for example is cut off.  Sun Microsystems and Java World are able to provide HTML documents that print code examples correctly so there shouldn't be any technical why it would not be possible.

Matthew Jones
mjones@netsilicon.com