From: David Fallside [mailto:fallside@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 11:34
To: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue 101: Special status of body - isn't this closed?

My written notes indicate issue 101 was closed on 5 Dec 2001, and one
"HFN" volunteered to send email to xmlp-comments. However, looking at
the official minutes of that meeting [1], the record is unclear. So,
either "HFN" will do this between now and France, or we will take NM up
on his offer in France.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/12/05-minutes.html
David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Noah                   |
|         |           Mendelsohn/Cambridge/IB|
|         |           M@Lotus                |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           w3c-xml-protocol-wg-req|
|         |           uest@w3.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           02/14/2002 10:54 AM    |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

----------------------------------------------|

Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>,              |
  |        w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
|
  |       Subject:  Re: Issue 101: Special status of body - isn't this
closed?                                          |

----------------------------------------------|

Speaking as the originator of the issue: +1, close it.  No further work
needed.  If I weren't traveling all of next week I would offer to do the
obvious thing and write the text closing it.  Two choices for our chair:
assign to someone else, or leave it until France and I'll do it while
we're there.  I'm already assigned one AI to work on with Henrik in the
next day and a half, and that's about what I can handle.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>
Sent by: w3c-xml-protocol-wg-request@w3.org
02/13/2002 06:59 PM

        To:     Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
        cc:     David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS,
w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
        Subject:        Re: Issue 101: Special status of body - isn't
this
closed?

Looked back through xmlp-comments and couldn't find email closing it,
but concur with Henrik that it has been addressed and could be closed.

Chris