RE: issue 227

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:45:30 +0100
To: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, "Mark A. Jones" <jones@research.att.com>, jacek@systinet.com, marc.hadley@sun.com, moreau@crf.canon.fr, xmlp-comments@w3.org

Hi Mark (B),

<snip/>

> And while I'm happy that you can live with the resolution text as it
> stands 8-), I cannot.  I will be seeking that the clarification better
> reflect what was decided at the f2f.
>
> MarkJ - how does that work?  Do we need to raise a new issue since
> Stuart has agreed that to this resolution text?  Or can we reneg? 8-)

Ok... so let me be clear. For reasons I have stated earlier in this thread I
can live with what I believe was the WG's intent based on 1) the resolution
recorded in xmlp-comments; 2) the clarifications extended on this thread -
including the extract from the F2F minutes that you (MB)quoted; and my own
reading of the F2F minutes.

I do not insist on a further rearticulation of the resolution...

> Thanks,
>
> MB
> --
> Mark Baker, CTO, Idokorro Mobile (formerly Planetfred)
> Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.               distobj@acm.org
> http://www.markbaker.ca        http://www.idokorro.com

Regards

Stuart