RE: QA WG Review of the XML Protocol SOAP 1.2 specification

-- just noticed that these were not also directed to xmlp-comments

-- another email contains a clarification on the original comments:
All,

Let me add a small clarification to Kirill's message, that may save some
wondering and head scratching.