RE: Resolution text for issue 22

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:39:21 -0700
To: "Yves Lafon" <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: <xmlp-comments@w3.org>

If I may just add a clarifying comment (not intended as discussion). The
general issue is that if a SOAP receiver receives an incomplete message
(which includes an empty message) then it should generate a Client SOAP
Fault. This of course has no impact on normal HTTP operations if HTTP is
used as the underlying protocol.

Henrik