XMLP issue 25 closed

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 11:57:34 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org
Yves,

As mentionned in the 2 October draft, trailers have been removed[1]
from the specification.

This decision was taken by the Working Group during the September 2001
face-to-face meeting[2]:

  Decision: (Option iv) We will solicit feedback from the user
  community, through an ednote in the spec. We will remove trailers
  (elements after the body) from spec/schema, we may re-instate them
  if we receive strong feedback to the contrary.

For details about this decision, please refer to the minutes of the
meeting[2].

The Working Group therefore considers issue 25[3] closed.

Thanks.

  1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-soap12-part1-20011002/#soapenv
  2. http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/09/f2f-minutes.html
  3. http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html#x25