Re: XML Protocol: Proposals to address SOAPAction header

If A & B are the only choices they i'd pick B, A is just an interop
mess waiting to happen.

However, SOAPAction in its current (i.e. SOAP 1.1) form, does serve a
useful purpose, my only complaint is that the spec doesn't describe
very well how to use it.

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com