RE: Unclear of How Schemas are meant to be used

Thank you for the attached correspondence about Issue 20 [1] from the
"Unclear of HOW Schemas are meant to be used within SOAP" item in your
email [2].  This message is to simply confirm that the XML Protocol WG
has decided to resolve Issue 20 with no further action required.

We appreciate your feedback on the XML Protocol specifications. Please
let us know if this response is satisfactory. If not, please respond to
this message, explaining your concerns.

/paulc

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues.html#x20
[2]