Intro

From: Latika Mohanty <sipee@indiatimes.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:28:20 +0530
Hi,

 We are well versed with different electronic formats i.e.
QuarkXpress, Frame  Maker, PageMaker, MS Word, MIF, PDF
ETC. We have well defined processes and solution converting
them to XML,SGML, HTML, XHTML, Rocketbook and E-Book
formats.  Conversions are available for as little as 25 cents per
page, and provide quick troundaround with no errors. Please
contact me if you have any project to outsource.

Best Regards,
Latika  Mohanty
DIrector.
SPAM IS BAD. DO NOT SEND IT