[xml-uri] <none>

From: Frank Littleton <frankl@perfectmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:56:15 -0700
To: frankl@perfectmail.com
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello, The reason that I am contacting you is that Several of our clients have a need for experienced java people (Consultants/Instructors, Field application engineers, Sr. sever engineers, Web Developers). Salary range’s are from 60-125k+ depending on experience, and location. These positions offer stock options, and or profit sharing. If you would be interested in any of these opportunities, or would like any further information, please e-mail me at anytime. Please Forward Resume or CV in Word Format. Thank you, Frank G. Littleton - Technical Recruiter e-mail: frankl@perfectmail.com Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. ------------------------------------------------------------ Get your own FREE private e-mail at PERFECTMAIL.COM Click here -> http://www.perfectmail.com Received on Friday, 8 September 2000 15:12:10 GMT