Re: inclusion

At 11:15 AM 5/25/00 -0500, Paul Grosso wrote:
>XML Base is setting the "Base URI within Document Content"
>(see section 5.1.1 of RFC 2396).  See the diagram in section
>5.1 "Establishing a Base URI" and note that the base URI
>within the document content would take precedence over the
>other levels (e.g., 5.1.2 Base URI from the Encapsulating Entity).

That's good to see made explicit, though I'd still like to see that case
where XBase isn't used (That's most documents today, and many more in the
future) spelled out more explicitly if any move toward an 'absolutizing'
approach is made.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth