Re: Call the question!

 > From: "keshlam@us.ibm.com
 > Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:47:30 -0400
 > Subject: Call the question!
 > I've suggested the plenary group hold another straw poll, since
 > concern was expressed about whether people understood what
 > they were voting on. I don't know if that will occur or not.
 >
 > I'd suggest they hold a formal vote, but I don't think we've established
 > whether they have the authority to do so... or whether the outcome
 > would have any influence on the decision.

Personally, I would love to try to end the debate and close the issue.
But, with prompting from an anonymous source, Tim BL opened this
discussion. He is working with the Advisor Board to determine how
to close it. It would be a bad use of time to have the plenary vote
again without understanding how the results would be viewed.

Regards,
Dave

Dave Hollander
dmh@info2000.net
Co-Chair W3C XML CG, Plenary and Schema Working Group