Re: A little courtesy, please

Well said, Simon. At this point I think that it is incumbent upon those
proposing any *change* in namespace names processing (a group which I do not
believe includes Simon, as I read his 'status quo' proposal) to catalogue those
resources which they allege have evidentiary or other determinative standing
for their arguments. XML 1.0 is presumably a given, as is the Namespaces in XML
Recommendation. Beyond that, could we have an enumeration of (and pointers to)
documents supporting arguments for change?

"Simon St.Laurent" wrote:

> This is, at least in theory, a discussion of allowable XML syntax, not RDF.
> I've seen no evidence that RDF processors are incapable of handling
> absolutizing within their own layer of processing.

[snip]