Re: RDF namespace conventions

Are my glasses too rosy, or has this thread now brought forth the
conceptual
framework (layers!) which breaks the logjam? I do not see that the
apparent
agreement here requires the one-and-only-one choice offered on the
'call the
question' thread. Is that in fact the understanding of, at least,
the participants
in this thread?

Walter Perry