Re: the case of two bats

Julian Reschke wrote:

> [...]

As I recall, it was asked, and the answer at the time the WG
decided yes, an exception was called for (myself dissenting).
Earlier drafts said:

	"[Definition:] The AttValue in the NSDecl production is a URI which
	functions as a namespace name to identify the namespace."

	-- http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-xml-names-19980916

where the term "URI", strictly speaking, excludes relative URI