Re: Are *relative* URIs as namespace nemes considered harmful?

From: W. E. Perry <wperry@fiduciary.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 11:16:00 -0400
To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>, xml-uri@w3.org
Simon is absolutely right. We are still (in the early stages of) opening doors on
the problem and its implications. After such unprecedented action as opening the
xml-uri list for public discussion, the W3C hierarchy surely is not ready to go
so soon for a quick solution along the path of (perceived) least resistance; is
it?