RE: Is a namesapce a resource? - was: duck

We have to my knowledge no tools that generate them. There are tools that
use the literal interpretation for relative namespaces IF A USER DECIDES TO
USE THEM. Examples are XSLT extension mechanism, XPath (like all other XPath
implementations out there), DOM Level 1 with built-in namespace support
extension. So people may have authored such documents but nobody knows how
many there are. All the ones we are aware of, would still work with our
proposal that we sent out yesterday.

Best regards
Michael