Re: A proposed solution

At 09:00 AM 6/9/00 -0700, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
>Nope - it doesn't force you to absolutize - it merely says that you
>can't use relative URIs without knowing the context within they are
>defined.

Thanks for the clarification - I think that makes this a proposal I can
support.

It doesn't bar the use of relative URIs, nor does it force _parsers_ to
deal with them.

It might be worthwhile to add baseURI information to the Infoset and/or DOM
to help this work, but that may not be necessary.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth
http://www.simonstl.com