Re: Divide the problem

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, David G. Durand wrote:

> I'll also note that namespace-named-by can be the identity function,
> because a namespace itself is a _purely_ abstract resource that has
> only self-identity and uniqueness as properties.

Who says so?

Namespaces can have lots of properties: inventedBy, createdOnDate,
obsoleteAsOfDate, previousVersionOf, nextVersionOf, usedInSchema.
Though perhaps not favouriteDrink.

Or by "properties" do you mean "necessary/essential properties"?

	"You need a change: try Canada"  "You need a change: try China"
		--fortune cookies opened by a couple that I know