Re: Moving on (was Re: URIs quack like a duck)

At 10:14 AM 6/6/00 -0400, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:
[David Carlisle]
>>I am not at all against schema, but considering a schema as a "facet
>>of a namespace" is very misguided.
>
>Facet is your word? Would you not consider a schema language to be a way to
>define some things about a namespace?

I still don't believe there 'is' a namespace.  There's no there there.
(Apologies to Oakland.)

A schema language is a way to describe some things about a language
containing elements and attributes which are identified uniquely by
namespaces.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth