Re: Request for status dump and issues check

At 02:17 PM 6/5/00 -0400, keshlam@us.ibm.com wrote:
>I've been incommunicado for a week. Catching up on this is going to be
>timeconsuming. If there's been a large shift in positions/rationalles, I
>would _GREATLY_ appreciate it if someone could post a summary of the
>current state of the world, similar to my atttempt to summarize where we
>were before I left.

I don't think anything significant has changed in anyone's position (so far
as I can tell). On the other hand, I think it's at least clearer that the
underlying assumptions on which people are building their arguments are
wildly (perhaps wickedly) different.

The amount of spinning has been incredible; if only there were a way to
harness this mental horsepower to something moving forward, rather than in
a circle.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth