Re: URIs quack like a duck

At 11:46 AM 5/29/00 -0400, Paul W. Abrahams wrote:
>The problem is that if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's
hard to
>prevent people from imposing duckish expectations on it.  URIs create those
>expectations.

Thanks to Paul for this priceless subject line, whose massive repetition
this afternoon has kept me smiling about quacking URIs for the past few
minutes.

This list could definitely use some comic relief.  852 messages since 15
May...

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth