Re: an XML-URI Activity Proposal for discussion

Dan wrote:
>Toward that end, I give you:
>       XML-URI Activity Proposal
>       DRAFT ONLY, for discussion in xml-uri

Darn, I missed Dan's posting... sorry

Tim Bray wrote:
> I suggest that it's not worth creating unless there
> are a few others also willing to contribute. -Tim
If it's for the what-might-be-on-the-other-end-of-a-namespace-uri
discussion, and if I can contribute in any way, I can carve out a
small chunk of time too.

I suppose I could even edit a draft document if it would help.

Lee

--
Liam Quin - Barefoot in Toronto - liam@holoweb.net - http://www.holoweb.net/
Ankh on irc.sorcery.net http://valinor.sorcery.net/