Re: an XML-URI Activity Proposal for discussion

Dan wrote:

>Toward that end, I give you:
>
>       XML-URI Activity Proposal
>       DRAFT ONLY, for discussion in xml-uri

Indeed.  This is a hard task, but valuable, and I think that there are
many attainable points of consensus.  I suspect it's going to be tough for
some people who care about this to justify investment of (scarce) time &
energy to their management.  I support the creation of this activity and
should it happen, will volunteer to contribute a modest but nonzero
amount of input to it.  I suggest that it's not worth creating unless there
are a few others also willing to contribute. -Tim