Re: moving toward a decision

From: Simon St.Laurent <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 21:02:42 -0400
To: xml-uri@w3.org
At 07:48 PM 7/3/00 -0600, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:
[...much good...]

I'm not certain that the course of action proposed is really solving the
problem - we'll still have to square the circle someday, rather than
claiming that the square is more or less a circle (or vice-versa) if you
chop off a few bits.

However, as it will let us all get back to work without slamming too many
doors shut, it seems like a reasonable means of proceeding, for now.

Simon St.Laurent