Suspected error in a definition

From: Yannick <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 05:28:33 +0000
To: xml-names-editor@w3.org

Hi,

I suspect an error in the definition of namesspace prefix, in section
2 of  xml namesspace:

« [Definition:] If the attribute name matches PrefixedAttName, then
the  NCName gives the namespace prefix, used to associate element and
attribute  names with the namespace name in the attribute value in the
scope of the  element to which the declaration is attached. In such
declarations, the  namespace name may not be empty. »

If I've well understood, it seems to me that « used to associate
element  and attribute names with the namespace name in the attribute
value in the  scope of the element » should be red as « used to
associate element and  attribute names with the namespace name in the
scope of the element ».

So « in the attribute value » should be removed.

Best regards :)

Nouveau : tlphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dcouvez les
tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tlchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com