RE: Error in REC-xml-names-19990114

From: Axel Dahmen <a.dahmen@infozoom.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:48:56 +0100
To: <xml-names-editor@w3.org>
Thanks to all of you for your helpful replies!

Yet, there is one thing that still bothers me (please don't regard me as a
wise guy): There seem to be many people misinterpreting/misunderstanding the
reference. I on my behalf still don't know how to assign a namespace to a
particular, self-made external/internal DTD (but I don't want to bother you
with that, yet hope to get answers in the newsgroup). After reading the
reference, I, IMHO, believe it's a bit blurred and leaves questions
unanswered (in contrast to, e.g., the XPath spec.). If there are already
myths around the specification, it should be rewritten to clear out the
ambiguities.

Axel Dahmen